Use your talents for good.
Write Code. Save Lives.
Our mission to protect life is what drives us. Whether protecting life through each line of code you write or through the devices you've led to launch, you'll be making a difference. Our team is inclusive, humble, and determined, no matter the project or activity. Whatever your goals are, you'll have the freedom to work on projects you care about, and the support of people who will challenge you in new ways.
We recognize the hard work and responsibility of all Axon employees, and try to give back by focusing on employee happiness and unique perks.
- Healthcare: A choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, & health savings accounts.
- 401k: A generous 4% company match on a 5% deferral.
- Tuition reimbursement: We encourage ongoing training and development and we look to provide innovative internal training focused on soft and technical skills as well as support for external training.
- Discretionary PTO: We don’t accrue, so you have the freedom to use your time off as needed. (Full-time positions only)
- Dependent care FSA: Save $5k in tax-free dollars for your dependent care.
- Discounts to local gyms, restaurants, and businesses.
- Team-building activities: Think river rafting through the Grand Canyon, among others…
- Free snacks and beverages: Expect anything from healthy snacks and fruit to a latte machine or free sodas.
We've assembled a roster of talented players from across the world to join us in our mission to protect life.
Want to see where you fit in? Take a tour of our main offices below.
Axon center of excellence for Imaging and Camera R&D